Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lasagna


Last night I cooked lasagna for dinner.  The lasagna itself did not have 10 ingredients (#19), but I added a side of garlic bread and also a dessert and was able to knock something else off the list! I accomplished making a meal.  I realized yesterday why I don’t cook that often though. 1) We are going to have leftover lasagna for the rest of the week. 2) It was expensive to buy all the separate ingredients. 3) I am just too busy and don’t get home early enough during the week.  It was really good though – so good that we had it for lunch again today. J

I also decided to cross off (#28) as I have been attending church on a regular basis.  I don’t think that starting to attend church again has made me a better person.  I just needed a place to go, an “assigned place” where I felt a connection.  I have been struggling with some things emotionally over the last few months and having a comforting place to go has helped.  I plan to continue to stay involved in the church through volunteering and any other opportunities that come up. 

I bought some more items yesterday for my “fancy cake.”  I actually purchased a box for storing all of the decorating supplies.  I went in to get a smaller box for holding all of the decorating tips and ended up with a larger investment. I have a feeling that this might turn into an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment