Sunday, March 11, 2012

I want to cross it off...

This week I came really close to being able to cross one thing off my list (#7 – run a ten minute mile).  I ran .95 miles in ten minutes – and that was after 50 minutes on the elliptical.  I probably could have pushed myself a little bit harder and got the full mile in, but I was so tired already! I am planning on trying again this week.  I just really want to be able to cross something off the list – I want to feel a sense of accomplishment.  I feel like I will be more motivated to finish more of the tasks when I am able to cross one off.  The Hubby asked me yesterday what I plan to do when I stop running.  The truth is, I don’t plan to stop running. I will be “cutting back” and not going to the gym everyday as has become my habit because it is kind of time consuming.  I still plan to go to the gym two to three times a week and allow more time to get some of my other goals completed. 


I think the next major task I am going to take on is catching up on my scrapbook (#14).  I have not touched it since I had surgery a few years ago and had a lot of sitting time on my hands.  I have continued to print pictures and keep them organized – it is just a matter of putting it all together.  I am also still trying to figure out how I want to organize all of the wedding pictures and mementos from those events.  I am thinking about just making one book with all of the bachelor/bachelorette events, the showers, and the BIG DAY! J It has been almost a year… probably about time to get it organized. Ha ha. 


I also think I have convinced the Hubby to take a trip to New York in the Fall (#1) so that it can be crossed off my list as well! We don’t have any major trips planned this year, no weddings at this point.  We are going back to Illinois for a Baptism in May for little Owen and I am very excited to meet the little guy. I also plan on being in Illinois sometime around Easter, depends on when my new little nephew decides to make his appearance.  Well, on the baby note – I need to get some things done around here before leaving for a Gender Reveal Party for the newest member of our group or friends that will be joining us in August.  I am wearing pink to the party, but honestly I don’t care if it is a boy or a girl, I just want to hold the baby! J

No comments:

Post a Comment